The town of Bethel has provided us with a “temporary home”. It is located in the lower level of the Municipal Center. The address is 1 School Street, Bethel. The entrance is through the parking lot behind the municipal center. Our hours vary depending on our programs. Check the calendar page for our latest programs.
- Pro Access currently has over 400 members.
- 324 of the members attend high school and 89 are from seventh and eigth grade.
- From November ’07 to September ’09 we provided 396 programs with at least three programs per week.
- Most programs are provided for 2 or 3 hours after school.
- Pro Access members have provided 719 hours of community service in 8 months to the community (through March ’09).
- Pro Access members have raised close to $2,500 in two fundraising events to benefit the community (through March ’09).
- On average we have 10 kids at our programs with the exception of Open Gyms where we average 35 kids.
- Our largest attendance was 170 kids at our Manhunt in October ’09!
Much of the work provided by Pro Access is based on The 40 Developmental Assets developed by the Search Institute.You can go on the Search Institute’s website at www.search-institute.org or contact Pro Access for more information on these Assets.